Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi,
Dont know the place you are staying but basically if you are near the sea such as at the Aquamarina no problem. Further back you will see and hear a good deal of aircraft noise as the flightpath goes over the resort. However do NOT let that put you off. It is basically a quiet place but with enough supermarkets pubs and restaurants to see you through. We always have a couple of nights in Playa and/or Christianos. Its about 15 minutes drive and there is a bus service. Taxis are about 10euros each way.

Have a great time and no matter what anyone alse says about the aircraft belive me its not a problem.

Have a great holiday
I totally aggree Golf del sur is a nice place, I've been there 4 times so far. We're going back again the end of August. Never stayed at the Ocean Golf but most of the accomodation is nice there so you shouldn't have a problem. The noise form the aircraft has never bothered us you get used to it and it's not as if they fly all night.

Plenty of bars and restaurants dotted around. Dosesn't get as busy as Las Americas or Los Cristianos but then thats what we like....nice walk along the coast to Los Abrigos which is fantastic for fish restaurants..

We've got teenagers and they love the place, always enough to entertain them! There is a night club and quite a few bars that stay open late. You can also have a quiet holiday if that what you prefer.

Have a great time.

By the way we don't play golf..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.