Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
We have reviews of the Ocean Park HERE, but as they appear to be privately owned there can be differences in quality and therefore reviews will be of limited value.

luci :wave
Hi

Myself, hubby & our 14 year old son stayed on the Ocean Park complex about 2 1/2 years ago. We rented privately from the owner and the studio was nicely furnished, pool/sea view (on Phase II) and was just ideal for us. It seems that the complex is mostly residential or private owners and is very quiet. We loved being able to be the only one's around the pool.

There is a small bar on the site that do some food but this not any entertainment. However, you are not very far away from loads of restaurants/bars etc.

If it's peace & quiet you are after I would say go for it. If you're looking for a bit more entertainment or more hotel based holiday, I would say try somewhere else.

Hope this helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.