Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Seats are allocated by OV and can not be prebooked.

I am sure you will have a great time, I love OV have cruised with them 3 times in the last 18 months

Biff
Thanks Biff thats good to here was also informed that they use a varried amount of carriers for the flights but this is of no worry to us we just love the whole expierience , Ov have already upgraded our cabin f.o.c so a bonus already .It does seem that Ov get it about right we are doing the Temples and Tavernas itinerary , And if you have sailed with them 3 times in 18 mths thats gotta be good . many thanks D :tup :D
Quick tip

The glasbottom boat trip at Cephalonia was fantastic but you have to book online before you go as it gets booked up. Best excusion ever

HTH
Biff
Hi

Just wondering, if you cant book seats etc how do you go about having extra legroom seats. Hubby is really tall and really does suffer if he's squashed in to a normal seat for about 4 hours.

We're off for our first OV2 cruise next year and cant wait. Have got a balcony cabin and are dreaming about it already! We're off on the new Myths and Minarets so I imagine we will fly to Crete for week one on Thomas Cook?

:cheers
just managed to book seats on our flight . Went to the flight operator directly entered all details and hey presto seats booked . However if you need extrs leg room you will need to call not allowed online . Only 10 days now and were away :D :D :D
Thanks for that ------- have a fab holiday!

:cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.