Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Bezzer

I have limited knowledge of Icmeler as we go to Marmaris every year. We do however go into Icmeler regularly for a day out or a meal at night. You will get lots of information on here about the resort. Firstly, if it's your first time to Turkey remember you will need to pay a Visa fee of £10 to enter the country. You pay this at the airport just prior to going through passport control. Remember too it will be extremely hot when you are there around the 40 degree mark so high factor sun cream and lots of water are the order of the day. You have clearly done a wee bit of research if you know about the dolmus etc and it is good to get out and about. If you are going out into Icmeler for a meal there are lots of good restaurants. We regularly go to the 'Love Boat' but again this site contains the names of many.

Wilson ;)
Hi, we have stayed here for the last 3 years on s/c basis, its a beautful place with mountains on 3 sides and only 1 hotel next door, the only downside is the wasps really, just a little brush off and you'll be fine, there is a regular dolmus about 50 mtrs away but a walk is good to find your way about.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.