General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Sorry, can't remember the programme but if they remake it can I plump for the luxury holiday :rofl
I don't remember that one either but does anyone remember the one where they got 3 or four groups from different countries to see if they did things they were stereotyped doing? They watched to see who would put their towels on the sun beds first or to see if anyone would steal drinks from behind the bar when no-one was looking :yikes

It was quite funny, I think it was based in a hotel in Turkey if I remember rightly.
Yes, I remember both these programmes but cannot remember the names of them. I thought the one with the groups from various countries was an eyeopener!
I have been racking my brain on this one as I do remember the holiday programme with different budgets, but can't remember the title :duh Did Carol Smilie present it or was that another programme?
oh yeh watched that tourist trap the other night,..it was quite good, watched another re run of airline again this morning....:O) :sun2
oh I meant summat else...i do remember that programme though
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.