Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
not operation as such, but hubby went to dentist had 11 porcelain crown fitteed by dr ambert pimenta and they are absolouly fantastic, the place was spotless, the work perfect and he didnt feel a thing!! and we saved an absolout fortune on what he was quoted in uk !!
Not had one by choice but after I had had an accident. Fell over the new tarmac and broke my foot and went to the Bosio where the service was excellent as was the treatment and the doctor.
Had to go again to the same hospital when it was thought I had Malaria (thankfully I didn't) and was immediately given all the relevant tests.
Had a tour round the Vantange in Panjim as a friend is going to have a face lift there later in the year - I won't be having the same but would have no qualms about going in there. When we saw it from the outside we walked away as we thought it was the wrong place - shanties all round it along an unmade road, littered with smashed up cars!! We were told it was the right place so went in and was very pleasantly suprised - very, very clean, pleasant staff and all round good service. Will find out in a few months what it is really like. :lol:
Thank you for the information I am feeling more at ease each time I talk to people . the hospital I will be attending is the apollo victor hospital in Margoa , Goa it looked spotless when I visited in early april .

Thanks again

Mike
:roll: :roll: just a thought i wonder if they have heard of M R S A out in goan hospitals? i bet not!! :roll: :roll:
:lol: It was the Apollo Victor that I was going to suggest!!!

We know a couple - she is english and he is goan - some english friends of theirs went to stay for several months and had a horrific motorbike accident and were taken to the teaching hospital in Panjim. Unfortunately :roll: they didn't have insurance..and were treated abysmally - so much so the girl lost some toes from her foot (I have mentioned this in another post..somewhere :roll: :wink: :lol: ) - anyway.....friends actually moved them to the Apollo Victor - absolutely brilliant! They kept instilling in us that if EVER we needed to go to a hospital while out there....this was THE one to go to! :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.