Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Oriana 22 nights
13 Posts
Kath, Kath, Kath! Just look back for your posts on here when you did your first Caribbean cruise as I'm sure there will be some advice in that topic you have forgotten about.

Have a great cruise!

luci :wave
Thanks Luci - and you have a great time too!!!

Kath x
Many thanks Mandy.

Am getting really worked up about it now lol.

Kath x
Would love to know if other people get stressed lol.....because I am.

One case is too heavy and the other is just right - oh dear, looks like another case :duh

kath x
Come on Kath,im all packed 2 cases 16.5kg & 19.0kgs + a holdall at 16.0kgs,off down tuesday pm to overnight hotel. :sun2
Ooo blc. Are you going to the meet on the 1st ??

I have been trying to pack into two suitcases, but dont think I will do it. :sulk
See you onboard :wave
Kath x
Well as you can see I managed the suitcases lol.

What a beautiful, beautiful ship.

Will report as and when I can.

Kath x
Hi Kath,Sorry i did not meet you on the cruise,i see that you walked the prom in the mornings ,so did i,i also spoke to Andy (cruisin crazy),It was a great cruise,the highlight for me was the Nevis sailaway,what a day!.I was a bit disappointed with the Rhum Runner trip in Grenada it didnt live up to the hype in my opinion.Are you doing a cruise review?I hope so . :cheers
Yes I will be doing.

Didnt like Grenada, very disappointed.

I was with Andy and family all the time - wonder if I saw you ?

Kath x

PS At Nevis we were in the Kareoke bar till the last minute! Did you hear us ?
Yes we heard the racket!! We had been on the nevis sailaway trip,which was a full day and me and my mate got wrecked my mate did not make it out that night so i had mine and his wife to look after that night,im not sure whether it was the 60/70s night up on the top deck with Powerhouse and Disco but i was in a trance all night!!!
We must have spoke even if it was just a polite hello.Look forward to your review.
Lol, well it was Andy singing - we were just the backing group lol

I was at the 70s night and am on the official DVD dancing away - omg :yikes
Kath x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.