Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi, there will still be plenty of life around, there is a paragliding airshow on in Olu Deniz, so lots of people go for that. You will get some bargains in the shops and market. Take a jumper/jacket for the evenings as they can be quite cool in October. Have a lovely time!
Many thanks for that, lady, it’s good to know there will still be some activity out there in a couple of weeks time.

We went there last year, but in July, so we do know our way around the resort, absolutely loved the place so we’ve sneaked in another break this year.
Hi Sid
Like Lady says noticeable drop in temperature in the evenings so be prepared for that.Most of the bars and eateries close end of October.Hisaronu has been busier this year probably due to a decent exchange rate,also with half term school holidays late October there should still be a few people around.
Have a great time.
Dave
Thanks for your reply, Dave, I'm glad to hear there will still be some activity in the area.

I agree with you about the exchange rate, we got about 2.60TL to the pound when we were there last July and the rate now is over 3.00TL. I'm surprised the press and media here haven't made more about the great value there is to be had in Turkey at present.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.