Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Hi
I was looking at exactly the same cruise as you. We wanted something including Panama Canal over Christmas / New Year. I found one with PO Cruises starting in Mexico on the 26th December for 15 nights. It was perfect for my husband and I but he cannot take time off now so I am looking at something with my sister.
I believe that the price for the Panama Cruise started on £ 1600 per person including flights. That is stated in their brochure which I have at home.
Do take the emails as sometimes you find a great late deal on a cancellation. When I get a good price on either email or on teletext I will call my favourite TA Scotland's Cruise Company and almost always they will match or beat the best price I find anywhere.
Waiting at the moment for a great deal on either the QM2 QV or the Solstice! Not until the summer but I think I can wait meantime as I am flexible when I can travel.

Sue
Yes well and truly. I was home on the 13th January after spending 8 weeks and 1 day down under combining a cruise with my travels.
Loved it!!

Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.