Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
beat's me mot listed with the CTO [Cyprus Tourist Organisation] for holiday accomodation

wizard
Could it be on the Paphos Gardens holiday resort? The reviews talk of the blocks being given flower names.

Marion
well done Kath i could not find it and of course the CTO don't list private rentals

Brian
Many thanx
One more question..............

Is that location off the "Leoforos Danais" road? towards the bottom of the street map. If it is it seems to be a long way from town :shock: .

Also, the clothes shops..........where's the best area (that's two questions :wink: )?
for clothes you could look around Pafos Agora {market} not open Sunday and there are additional shops in Pafos Town.. a larger shopping centre would be Lemesos or Leskosia the two main towns of the island

yes it is a long walk mainly up hill taxiea are plentiful and reasonable or the bus is usualy frequent and cheap

by the way if we are looking at the same map the market is in 2d/e

wizard
It is a Leptos complex of private villas & apartments etc, this link also has a map ..the complex is near the centre of Kato Paphos just to the east, and a long walk to the old town for shops, there are many ladies fashion shops in the old town but hour glass figures need only look...most of us go back to the UK to buy new clothes, they are not cheap here and lacking in choice, my advice buy before you fly..

http://www.leptosestates.com/Project.aspx?ID=5
Great info :D . Many thanx one and all.
Hi,
I have a holiday home at Ambrosia Gardens and while it is a little way from the main part of town there are plenty of bars/restaurants nearby. They are also far enough away so that they will not disturb your sleep!! There are also a couple of small supermarkets close by and a few small shops. The main part of Paphos is about 20 mins. walk away but there are plenty of buses that can take you to both the harbour area and old Paphos, which is where the market is.
Ambrosia Gardens itself is a small, quiet (usually!!) complex surrounding (on 3 sides ) a good sized swimming pool but no childrens pool, it is well kept and nicely landscaped. It consists of town houses and a few apartments, the beach is a short walk away.
If you have Google Earth it can be found at 34 45' 02.00"N, 32 25' 35.99"E
Hope this helps, if you have any other questions I will do my best to answer....foxfan!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.