Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
parasailing
10 Posts
I did it last year from Babadag and it was b...... brilliant.
Sprogs must be accompanied by an adult who has to give their permission, but have a look at the site.

http://www.focusparagliding.com/faq.html

That's the group I went with. If you go up by jeep, you won't want to come down by jeep, so expect to jump.

Parky
Hi Parky
the poster was asking about parasailing, not paragliding. If its the Olu area you can do both, as can children. I've seen kids of 4 do paragliding of Babadag and similar ages doing parasailing. You an also do microlight flights in this area.
Bridd
we are going to Sarigerme. michelle
I haven't done parasailing just the paragliding. It was amazing so went back the next day and took the whole family kids were about 10'sh then.
I should think the parasailing would be a bit tame after that - and oh yes ladies you get a very handsome man strapped on your back!!!!!!
hi michelle, you are staying at the pegasos palace/tropical arn't you. we went last year and my husband took the the boys aged 10 & 12 parasailing and they loved it, they all went on one together as they do a triple seater. we have some younger children aswell but they didnt want to have a go. hope this has helped and more questions dont hesitate to ask :) hayley
hi hayley, i ll be staying at pegasos palace. my husband will be able to take my two daughters aged 10 and 13 on with him then. i ll just watch with the two younger ones as i m too scared to try these sort of things. thanks. michelle :D
hi michelle, i tried parasailing a few years back and although it was a good experience i'd rather just watch :wink: i take it there are six in your family the same as us? when are you going and are you staying in the double family room?
hi hayley, there are six of us well. we are staying in a double family room. we are going from the 4th of september to the 11th. my youngest will only be 13th months when we go. :)
hi michelle, we are going on the 24th july and staying in a double family room too, my daughter will be 19 months. we went last oct for too weeks when she was only 10 months, we had a wonderful time and we are really looking forward to going again. we stayed in the tropical last year and had to have two rooms so we thought we would try the palace this year as the rooms are bigger :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.