Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Hi, I used to work in a Park resort in Wales. Which one are you looking at? Whether they are worth the money will depend on what you want out of a holiday. If you let me know the location of the park you're interested in and it's the one I know I can give you more info.
Thanks for your reply,I was looking at Brynowen camp but I would go to the abergele one if it was better.would be interested in your comments.Many Thanks
Hi and welcome to the forums! We stayed at the Bryn Owen holiday park a few years ago, with our small grandchilden and we had a lovely holiday. It's very much like any other holiday camp, with a decent size indoor pool, a small games room and an amusement arcade. Borth itself is a small resort, but with a couple of respnably sized pubs, which allow children in and serve decent food. A trip into nearby Aberystwyth would be recommended.
Thanks for the info.Will certainly give Aberystwyth a visit.
That is very expensive :really ! I would never pay that for 3 days @ a UK park

before booking check out reviews on ukcampsite.co.uk

you could keep an eye out for late deals on here : http://www.directholidayhomes.co.uk/late_deals.aspx

does it have to be park resorts ????? there are many other companies and also private rentals
Thanks for this,these are great links & I have found privately owned caravans on Parc Resort sites.Unfortunately they only rent them for 7 nights during school holidays but outside of holidays its an ideal place to find some good deals.
As its during the busy period I think we will have to bite the bullet & pay the price,I'll report my findings on the forum !
hi again Bazandjan. That wasn't the park I worked in but I suppose they are all similar. I also think that's very expensive for 3 nights but I'm presuming you had a good reason for choosing a gold caravan rather than one of the cheaper ones.

Have a lovely break and let us know what you thought :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.