Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Being a bit over the hill for that sort of thing ,I suppose it would be the Baga area.There were a few nightclubs but after what has happened recently they might not survive.It looks like music must stop at 11pm.
I'm in bed by then anyway :rofl :rofl
Definitely Baga but as Rockerender says, after last year's problems the authorities may enforce earlier curfews.

Mind you, if there's a few rupees to be made, someone, somewhere will be partying late! :glynis
Try Titos on Titos Road in Baga. Was open til 5am.....as I found out!

http://www.titos.in/clubhome.htm
I didn't get in until 6.30 - 7.00 am a few times both Dec 07 and March 08!
Thanks. So, it seems some places are now not open? Are there other restrictions? Is my gf save to wear normal party clothes, or must she cover up?
Pete, thell your gf, to wear what she would wear in the UK.

I took quite a few photos inside Mambos night club in Baga.....have a look for an idea of what folk are wearing.

http://www.pbase.com/iaintwoeyes/image/95783814

Iain
Thanks. great pics! which is your wife/gf, both are very nice and look very happy! Like to hear more if you have time.
*email removed*
There seems to be a lot of indian lads there, were are the indian girls, or is it as was told to me that they share the English girls?
Hi Lynn...as I was there with my teenage daughter the Indian lads did not share her!!

Yes there was a lot of Indian girls there, just more men than girls, which seems the norm for Goa.

But we were with the hotel staff and they really looked after us/her and would always step in if an Indian lad paid her too much unwanted attention.
Thank you for returning my faith in our girls, I spent a couple of days last year in the company of a young girl who's fate was sadly decided for her.
Danny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.