General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Re: passport
26 Posts
Aslemma said " API for my flight to Tunis TOMORROW..... and was able.....

Miss Pink said "and when is your holiday aslemma?"

i just read it that way ??? no offence i just thought it was funny
Thanks Andy. When I went on-line to check my booking with BA a couple of weeks ago the API was mentioned then, but they didn't contact me specifically to ask for it, though presumably they would have done when I went on-line to check in this afternoon, if not before. :offtop Made me laugh as with BA you can check in 24 hours before your flight, not a minute earlier - they sent me an e-mail 10 minutes before the time so I had my finger poised.
Andy nop offence taken, I re-read it and see what you mean you must think I am a twit - I read it as that aslemma is proving the info tomorrow - just goes to show I should read not scan :whoops

More importantly Alsemma have a great holiday :rofl
No not at all , i just thought it was funny , you got there in the end! i re-thought it could be seen as you did and was starting to doubt my sense of humour :D

have a pleasant journey Aslemma :wave:
Well thank crunchie we both have a GSOH
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.