Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Just returned from Perros in San Stefanos - don't want to say too much and give it all away - but it's terrific! A very well-kept secret and the less people who know about it the better! Don't hesitate to book - you won't be disappointed if you like good clean, family friendly accommodation, good food and great hosts in Stefanos and Eleni - I've said too much already!
joshaugh

I hope you will be posting a hotel review for the other members to see

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/greece/corfu/san-stefanos/perros-hotel/ Studios and Apartments/

wizard
Papi,
Have a look at http://www.nondas.co.uk
We're going in September and the prices are very good, and we are only approx 10mins away from the beach.

Cathy
Review added - San Stefanos is a great resort and Perros is a terrific hotel.
  • Edited by joshaugh 2006-08-16 17:19:23
Hi Joshaugh

We ended up booking the Perros Hotel a few weeks ago and was just wondering what facilities there are in the rooms. We've booked a studio. Looking forward to going as this hotel sounds great!

Papi
We had studio for our first four nights for the three of us - it had two twin beds and a convertible sofa bed. There was also a kitchen area with kettle, fridge and crockery for three people. Big plus whilst we were there as it was so hot was the air conditioning - it's an extra 5 euros a night but well worth it to guarantee sleep - as you are going in September you probably won't need it. Patio doors to balcony also have mozzie screen which is a great plus. There is also a separate ensuite shower room too.

I guarantee you will have a great time - say hi to Eleni and Stefanos - we will return next year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.