Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Excellent trip report! Just about sums it up :D
Nice one Del, that is exactly what mine will say, going three weeks today. Have a lovely lazy holiday

Sue
I will be there march 5th for 2 weeks
vegasone, are you flting First choice ex manchester?
If so , how will I spot you in the airport?
no will be booking thomsons from gatwick £190 for the flight :shock: I will be with another blonde at breakfast every day,
BREAKFAST???????
What on earth is that?
is it something that occurs pre 10.30?
I'M ON HOLIDAY
Oh well Vegas looks like we will miss you again Werde flying from Manchester on the 26th staying at the Phoenix again. less than 4 weeks now.
Paul and Anne
The Manager of Phoenix Park drinks dark rum just incase anyone wants to give him a gifty 8)
Hi All I was wondering what the phoenix park inn was like as i am considering staying there in november. i have previously stayed in the taj village which i loved :lol: and the donna alcina which i hated :x and was looking for something in between, if you could provide your thoughts it would be much appreciated. also does anyone have the email address for this place?
Hi :wave
Click Here for our reviews of this hotel. :D
hi zola
we stayed at the phoenix 24/2-8/3 this year and loved it.we have stayed at the goan heritage and neelams the grand and really like both but thought the phoenix was the best.this time my brother and his wife came for their first trip to goa and we constantly warned them that its basic in goa and not like their 4*a/i they normally go to in mexico and dom rep.they absolutely loved it and said its their first holiday where they weren't ready to come home by 10th day.obviously this isn't down to the phoenix park only but they thought the hotel was spot on too.read my review ,sue pearce southampton on the hotel review page.we would definately return to this hotel,but are looking to go south for a change next
Bushbaby

Thanx very much for the info, much appreciated, think ill go 4 it.

Zola :)
we visited the Pheonix Park for 3 weeks Jan-Feb07 adn have already booked to go back there in Jan 2008, have also stayed at Highland Beach and preferred Pheonix Park
HI
We also have stayed at the Highland and Phoenix and
prefer the Phoenix, booked again for Feb 2008 and can,t
wait
ann& john
Our second visit to the Phoenix Park although rooms and cleanliness as good as usual we were very disappointed with the breakfasts. They have now moved out of Geoffreys and erected a covered area which was very crowded and crammed. Most mornings there were no cups plates or toast, where before they served everyone with coffee or tea pots it is now a free for all with tea bags and packets of coffee you have to tear open with your teeth. also the covered area has now taken up room which was previously the sun bathing area.
Paul
breakfast is outside now due to the no space in geofreys. I think it has improved a lot since I started going here 3 years ago. Anyway they have bought the land opposite I heard and extending the whole hotel soon, that will be good.
Have been going to The Phoenix since it opened in 2003, but felt that the standards had dropped this year, some of the staff were only interested in when you were going home so that they could wave you off! and expect big tip! Reception staff were always helpful though. Cleanliness doesnt seem to be at the fore front either as we were visited each evening by the resident rat, which was the size of a cat - when we were having a night cap at the bar. And trying to get a sunbed after 10am was impossible. Trying somewhere else next year
Goanne
vegasone, which land opposite do you mean?
I can't really picture any land that wasn't built on adjacent to P/P
del949
PS don't know if you read my report but the only two blondes that I could see weren't you and your friend ,,,,and I got some very strange looks from them after asking " are you vegasone?" :oops:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.