Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
photo gallery
25 Posts
Head to the upload gallery....

There is no need to login just upload the images.

The gallery mod will then move them to the correct folder in the album.

HTH

Van
Thanks Van :roll: computers and me don't get on :lol:
No problem...We're here to help.

Van :wave
Van, Still can't get them uploaded :? Nothings happening :?:
do you get the popup window when selcting upload photos?

If not try this link...

browse to the pics...add a caption etc...and click upload...

you can do 5 at a time from this link.

Van
Didn't get Pop up at first-----------Did it through the link, selected pictures, clicked upload and nothing is happening!

Just tried again----still nothing !!!!!!!
Just a quickie -I've uploaded 5 pix from ski-ing; although I have put the resort (Pamporovo)I omitted the country from the description - they should be in a sub-folder in the Bulgaria album, if a mod can ensure they get directed there.

Thanks
Will direct allmen to this post and hope he sees it before he visits the gallery.

luci :wave
Album created and pictures moved.

Can you please give me the information regarding the pictures titled Kahns Tent. It looks like a night out somewhere but no mention of the resort. Thanks
Unfortunately the Khan's Tent photos aren't mine so sorry can't help!
No problems just thought I'd ask in case you did know of the place and where it was.
new member here, bit useless but learning!! I have had the same problem as nodocdoe had on 30th dec. I clicked on link, clicked browse, added captions, clicked upload and nothing. What have I done wrong ( preferably in words of one syllable!)
further to my earlier post, I have got as far as moving three pictures and captions to the right place. Clicked on upload, went back to the photo gallery and nothing has happened. Advice please :que :que
allmen is the best person to help with this, but he is not around at the moment.

Are you giving the photos long enough to upload? It's a while since I uploaded photos, but I remember that it took quite a long time for them to upload before they appeared in the Upload album.

Try again and wait until you get a screen saying it's finished (I think).

There is nothing in the Upload album at the moment.

Hi,

I'm trying to find some photos I've uploaded recently. They were in the upload album and now they've disappeared. They were of us in Tenby so I expected them to have been moved to the uk galery. I did omit to say that Tenby was in Wales uk. Do you think they've been deleted. Thanks. Is there anything I can do other than to upload again.
I have contacted allmen who looks after the Photo Gallery and pointed him to your post.

Shirley your pictures are in the Peoples Pic album which is in the Wales album. The album is here Could I ask that you make sure that the size of your pictures are a little larger than these ones please.
Hi can you please delete a photo I have uploaded incorrectly? it is with the caption The new ronaldo , sham oceanic shack Baga beach - i mistakenly downloaded a photo from amsterdam :whoops
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.