Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Photos
12 Posts
Nice pics Sanji. I have not been there looks good not just a party island. The hotel on the beach looked good my type of beach.
nice photos. Its been many years since I have been to Ibiza but I did enjoy the old part of Ibiza Town- there were lots of artists and lovely little arts and crafts shops. I don't suppose they are still there?
I noticed a few around the harbour in a very small area. I went in one that sold semi precious loose gemstones and other jewellery making stuff. It was really good for those who like to make or want to repair their jewellery.... Otherwise no.

Ibiza town has a lot of Italians there, even the woman in the jewellery shop was Italian, and it's reflected in the menus on display..... We gave it the nickname 'pizza city'. 😁 Dave hates pizzas 😁

We went in Spanish restaurants, walked to Playa d'en Bossa, we went to the ' jockey club salinas ' and another beach bar just passed Playa d'en Bossa.

To be perfectly truthful, we weren't impressed with Ibiza town or flying business class with BA.
Had my son & wife not flown in from HK for the week, I don't think we'd have enjoyed it at all.

Been there and done it.... in no hurry to return and we found it ridiculously expensive.....Unless you want to eat in a 'dive'.

Sanji x
  • Edited by Sanji 2018-11-21 22:53:21
Thanks Sanji for the photos 👍

Only been to Ibiza once many years ago when Michael was little. We stayed in Es Cana + liked it there as not a big resort.
Don't get me wrong, we've had some lovely holidays in Ibiza, especially Portinatx and San Antonio bay.
Sorry, we just weren't impressed with Ibiza town.

Sanji x
The part I liked all those years ago was where the hippies of past years had set up shop. I suppose they are long gone now!
The Hippy market is still going strong in Es Cana 👍
As we were walking down from the cathedral, I spotted this
Don't think it would ever be allowed here. lol :really
http://i68.tinypic.com/2n9gvmr.jpg

Sanji x
The electrical wiring always amazes me. It's just draped from one place to another in bundles. 😂
Glynis, Lol :grin
http://i65.tinypic.com/2yl8gaw.jpg

Sanji x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.