Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
:D Hello

Yes there are next to each other the Pineta guests can't use the faciltily's at the Pineta Deluxe.

But the Pineta Deluxe guests can use the Pineta facilty's
i am sure when you arrive they will let your mum stay in the same hotel just ask when you arrive if there are any rooms avaliable next to yours, stef
In have stayed at the pineta deluxe and must say that the pineta is not directly next door it is over the road admittedly not too far Id say about 3 minutes walk. The deluxe is alot more upmarket than the pineta and they are very funny about mess damages in the rooms etc. Saying that when we went it had not been open long. The deluxe I would say definently caters for other nationalities where as the pineta I would say considers the english. Also the deluxes restaurants was smoking when we were there which I thought was very off putting as we do not smoke. This is the only hotel that I have ever stayed in that allows smoking in the restaurant.

Diane.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.