Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Pisa Car Hire
5 Posts
Who are you looking to book with ellieeh as there maybe some info in the small print - we could take a look. I think it means if you were to make a claim you pay a certain amount first yourself ie £100.

Coming well recommended by many in the Algarve forum is http://www.economycarhire.com/ they also do Italy. We've used this company ourselves about 4 times and never had any problems. With this company there isn't any access

Please Note: Our Car Hire rates for Pisa Airport (PSA) are completely all-inclusive, with no insurance excess so there's nothing to pay in the event of theft or collision damage! The insurance cover is fully comprehensive and all taxes and surcharges are included. An extra driver is FREE of charge! The vehicles are all latest models and there is a FREE 24HR English language backup service. Additional charges may apply.
Thanks we tried economy car hire and it was £117 for a Renault twingo so more expensive than the other one...As long as its the same an excess in this country then not to worry.....just was worried there was another excess we had to think about. It was auto europe we found our quote....
Might be better to pay for the refundable excess - especially driving in Italy. ;)
Thanks Glynis...sorry i didn't reply earlier been away wedding dress shopping....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.