Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
pitch/legroom
5 Posts
I much prefer Thomson than Thomas Cook as they seem to have more room.
I am 5ft 10ins and most of the Thomson flights from our local airport have Recarro seats.
These have the magazine rack behind the head rest and where your knees go the seat curves into the seat back if that makes sense.
If you ask Darren on the Airline forum he will be able to let you know what kind of plane you are flying on nearer your departure date.
petefin,

Thomson aircraft from Bournemouth have the same seat pitch as Thomas Cook. They currently operate an Airbus A320-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our what Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Darren any idea what they operate from Manchester? sorry if this is on wrong forum
BON VOYAGE,

What date? What destination? What flight number? They operate hundreds of flights a week using 6 aircraft types! Please post your requst for aircraft information on our Thomson Airways Topic on the flights forum.

I'll lock this topc to avoid duplication.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.