Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
theyre nice apartments, but if you want a quiet room theyre not great, right next to planet bar, which is lively and open til the early hours...great position central to all parts of the town
Thank you for that. Guess we'll have to take ear plugs!

K
Hello, if you go onto http://www.justzante.co.uk and about half way down the page you will see Zante database search, just click onto Tsilivi and apartments and it is listed there, also, by going on this site it tells you alot of information on Zante.
Hi,
I have read the reviews but just wanted to know....if any of you have stayed in these apartments were they quite rowdy? We are looking for somewhere with a really friendly atmosphere that is chilled out and wont be absolutely jam-packed with footie fans chanting their teams anthems (no offence anyone-it's just not our sort of thing!) :lol:
Just looking for somewhere as a base really but if there's a relaxed bar there all the better. Help from anyone who's been there would be great. We're up for a laugh but don't really want to visit 'little England'!!
does anyone know if you have to pay for the aircon at the planet, and if so how much for 10 days. we are going with thomas cook. i have read somewhere that the aircon is free for some not sure if this is if you book direct with planet, or some tour ops are free. anyone shed any light on this thanks. also how much are safes please.
regards tracey
Hi Tracey ... hopefully someone might have 2011 info for you, but I see a reference to 2010 aircon charges in the third review on this page:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/greece/zante/tsilivi/planet-studios-and-apartments/

David :wave
although planet is one of the busiest bars in tsilivi you dont get the sort of crowds that chant their teams name all night,not quite sure what you know about the resort but that would be a rare occurence,but then there is always risk that people in the bar might be enjoying themselves,thats the risk you take when you go on holiday i suppose!

Nice place planet,my gf is very good friends with the english couple that work there together and the greek brothers that run it are complete gentlemen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.