Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi,
We went last year( 2 adults,3 kids,17,13 & 5). We enjoyed it so much that we are going again at the end of August for 2 weeks. I can not fault the apartments at all. Lovely and clean and the breakfasts are great.
There are plenty of resturants and bars that are kid friendly, too many to list.
Have you looked on the http://www.justzante.co.uk website? There is everything you need to know.
Have a great holiday 8) ,
Ange
we go to planos apt/hotel on the 8th aug, counting the days hrs and seconds cant wait, i have a friend who has been there and she said she loved it that she went back the following year, getting soooooo excited now :lol:
Went there last year and the place itself is spot on, in a nice quiet part of Tsilivi and with some good local bars and restaurants within a short walk. The staff at the hotel are, in general, excellent and very helpful. The entertainments team did a good job but the entertainments manager George was awful, a loud mouth swearing drunk, who actually propositioned my 23 year old nephew who had come on the holiday, this freaked him out massivley as he is straight. I would definately go back there as long as George was no where to be seen, I wouldn't like t be held responsible for my actions if I saw him again
As far as I know George is not the entertainment manager at the Planos Bay any more. He is now at the Admirals. We never had a problem with him though, we found him to be very pleasant. He did a very good job of looking after my 18 year old son and as far as I know he (George) is straight!!! My younger kids thought he was very funny.
I stilll think you wil have a fantastic holiday regardless.
Ange
We were at these apartments for the first 2 weeks of July.Cant fault them.VERY clean and tidy with an army of cleaners working all day every day.Even though the apartments were full(or appeared to be)there were always plenty of sunbeds to go round,there is literally hundreds of them!Some people did reserve them from about 8am but there didnt seem any point as you could always get one whenever you wanted.Its only acouple of minutes walk to a small beach which is a bit rocky but take the short walk into Tsilivi and theres a huge sandy beach.Whole place felt very safe with no troublemakers anywhere at all.Walking around at night no probs.Plent of good restaurants,pubs.Red lion.Med Grill.The Troc to name but afew.You'll have agreat time :D
i would agree with the keeper and add the kids reps are superb and theres plenty of them, try friends with the kids just up the road there is a play area with trampolines opposite you watch them from the bar, and kaliva with a play area towards the beach, most of the bars are good for the kids enjoy im sure you will
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.