Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
According to a review on another forum this complex is right in the middle opposite Veronicas. It also states that it is an adult-only complex which is particularly gay-friendly and has a very tolerant attitude. The reviewer said that although they were not gay they still were made to feel welcome
I remember going past this last year, was looking out for it as we had considered booking but stayed elsewhere. It's at the bottom of the road that Wigan Pier etc is on, on the right hand side right on the corner facing Veronicas. I think it's actually above the chemist and some other shops and you have to go up some steps to the entrance........ Anyway I saw the sign but couldn't see in to reception or anything. The rooms look very nice on the website, quite fancied a private rooftop terrace! Very central, so I'm sure you'll have a great time!
Here's a map (not sure if the link will work)
http://www.hotelstreet.co.uk/Hotel_Map-2984-Playa_Flor.html
  • Edited by Thinmum 2007-10-11 20:18:24
Yes your right there at the side of the hotel gala
its oposite veronicas - in between macdonalds and burger king. Theres a Gate you go in - up stays and there in there. I stayed there about 13 years ago on my first ever tenerife holiday and they were ace.
Oh great - thanks everyone - I know exactly where it is now!
I have checked it out on a few sites now and it looks great. Winter Sunshine Holidays who I booked with don't give any details! Really looking forward to it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.