Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
We went to lloret's aqua park in y2k. It's fun and fast! We have no kids, but enjoyed it anyway!
Trying putting mont instead of mon into a search engine it might be that you have'nt found anything because you spelt it wrong:)
to samboc 86
found the hotel mont-palau at this web site:www.publintur.es/mont-palau
shows you a couple of pictures of the hotel,looks good.
also if you type in "catalonia tourist" it tells you the weather and whats on in the area.hope you enjoy it there,we did thats why we are going back in june.regards angelica 8) :D
Yeah sorry i did put in mont palau.

Ive found several pics and looks nice.

Thanks for your help.

We are 18 and 19 so water park here we come!!!
Go into santa susanna /malgrat next resort to you for a night, good atmosphere on the front at night, many bars lots owned by hotels entertainment along the front you can just stop and listen to or you can go into any of the hotels for the entertainment, the train takes you to all the resorts along the coast where you are, or you can go over from pineda to tossa on the boat which if you have not been go it is a lovely place, and the restraunts are fantastic, it will take you 2 mins on the train to santa susanna/malgrat its the next resort as soon as you are on the train its time to get off, or you can walk and its a pleasant walk takes about 15 to 20 minutes
Rosie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.