Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Tavira Quatro Águas -the English version doesn't work at the moment but on the Portuguese page click Abrir numa nova janela and it should make sense. It looks like they've had a nice afternoon.
Thats great, thanks for the link. Whereabouts in Portugal is this?
Eastern Algarve, between Faro and the Spanish border. The beach is actually a sandbar slightly offshore connected to the mainland by a small boat. Quatros Aguas is the jetty about a mile form Tavira town.
I always like to look at this one of Luz of a morning when I am back in the UK to see the sea.
http://www.algarve-luzbay.com/webcam/images/netcam.jpg
Thanks Steve, I will keep a keen eye on that one its stunning.

Bluboy, I look at that one a lot! LOL. Its such a tempting view.

I found a site as few days ago that had some live streaming Portugal Webcams aswell but I will dig through my history as I didn't book mark it. It had an American truck driver who lived in his Truck nd had a 24hr streaming webcam (bit off topic but interesting).

Thanks again for these views, I am going to Albuferia tomorrow so at the moment I am watching the cams all the time!
hello again!

Ignore my previous convoluted advice, you can jump straight to the Tavira Quatro Aguas camera page using this link. The page should show the latest picture and an archive of earlier pictures from today (pick a time), when you click more it gives a much bigger archive going back months - it seems to have started raining shortly after I left in June!
Well I am back from short Albuferia hols and now I am going to be watching the cams again untill next time.

Sagres - I just looked at the cams but I forgot its now 9pm and dark ! ! I will have another look tomorrow.

Steve - thanks for the updated link , plenty of views to keep me happy till my next visit in January.

Thanks again for these links I have about 5 links that I will post tomorrow, got to go and unpack first.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.