EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Hi Tush,
We purchased in Turkey 2 years ago and spent months shortlisting properties.Not sure about Bulgaria but you could possibly do the same.We used internet and basically searched through all the companies selling in the area we wanted.We then shortlisted 12 properties and contacted agents by e-mail.We arranged the times to view each one prior to going and purchased the last one we saw.
Hope it goes well for you.Someone may have recommendations of companies for you on here.
Regards Dave.
Thanks Dave, what you have done is more or less what we are doing now, I know its all part of the fun but it would be nice to hear from others who have found contacts out there. We shall "carry on regardless" in our bid to find the perfect retreat.
I think Dave has done exactly the right thing. Best to do your own research and not be beholden to one agent when you go over to visit. Also take into account that it is a buyers' market just now and don't let any agent tell you you have to make a quick decision. ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.