Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I have stayed at the Valentines and it is fine, typical goan standard, very clean and brilliant staff very helpful and friendly

:cheers
Heather
Steve H, don't take this the wrong way, no critisicm is intended, but when I read a post like yours I always wonder,,,,, if someone requires info doesn't it make sense to ask before booking not after.
I wonder what you would have done if you had lots of replies saying "awful, don't go there at any price" :)
Granted if time is an issue then there may not be this option.
Thanks for the replies, del949 The holiday was booked over the phone and we got a good deal so the issue was do we stay at the Valentine Retreat or take a bit extra money and book a guest house, if the hotel is clean and the bathroom is ok we will be fine, we are going on the 3rd december :) we usually go in january but it was such a good deal we changed our plans.
Thank you for the advice its my seventh year in a row going to Candolim so I know a few good guest houses if we need one :cheers
Six days to go !!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.