Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
There's nothing showing in the database but neither is any showing for the area in resort reports :que Will have to ask Van to take a look at this one. :tup
Thanks Glynis, do you actualy retain the original hotel/resort report subnission and if so had I actualy submitted a resort report :think
Am not 100% sure on this one. Will have to wait for Van to take a look as it could be 'held' somewhere I'm not sure of. If it was only a resort report and didn't include hotel details then it should be 'there'.

We only delete resort reports if they mention the hotel as it's a different part and those looking in won't know which hotel is being referred to.
Looks like its happened again just submitted a hotel review for the RIU Garopa and a short resort report for Sal Cape Verde. Hotel review showing but nothing in resort reviews :( either I am doing something wrong or wasting my time. :cry
How strange, have approved all that was there.

Wonder what's going on ?

Kath x
Not appeared yet :( No further response :( Looks like I am wasting my time :cry
Nick did you keep a copy of what you posted, if you did and would like to copy and submit it whilst I am online I can check straight away if it is there?

Sarah
Sorry Sarah didn't keep a copy.
Perhaps you may be able to submit a dummy hotel report and resort report to test the system.
Sarah it seem sit was me :duh
I was looking in the 'Cape Verde' resort reports which is blank
Then noticed there is a 'Boa Vista Cape Verde' resort reports (Boa Vista being one of the Cape Verde Islands) and my report from last year was there :tup
I then noticed there are two :que ' Santa Maria Cape Verde' resort reports (Santa Maria being a town on the Island of Sal) and my latest report was in one of them.
So apologies for any inconvienience but I think the listings could posibly be a bit better organised.
Yes, we have a discussion going on at the moment about how to make them a bit more organised and user friendly.

Glad your sorted though.

Sarah
A bit of input to your discussion Sarah, I think a lot of posters are confused by the term 'Resort' The way I read it, it means the town where the hotel is located as in UK Brighton, Blackpool Scarborough etc.However in a lot of places such as the Caribbean a lot of the large AI hotels are not in a town and are advertised as 'Resorts' in themselves so people are posting hotel details as opposed to details oft the surrounding areas.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.