Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Hi Jean,

You wont go wrong at all. Ive stayed there in March, May, July, August and September and it is gorgeous.

There are plenty of shops, spars, a fishmonger, butchers etc etc.

There is a fantastic tapas bar called Tasca Chimo in the centre and one of the finest pizza restaurants that I have eaten in anywhere called El Patio Pizza.

We have used Centauro from Valencia, it is off the airport but there is a shuttle service..only takes 5 minutes max. We had a brand new car and on the return, if your flight is early you leave the car in the multi storey airport car park and post your keys through the partially opened window of a marked Centauro van!!!

Hope you have a lovely time....it is a very special place for my family!!!
Alcossebre and Las Fuentes are both lovely. Not over touristy and they still retain some typical Spanish charm.

Alcossebre has lovely beaches and there is a nice (fairly small) marina in Las Fuentes with restaurants which are not too over the top price wise.

Lots of shops and small supermarkets in the town so you can get all you need.

A world away from the likes of Benidorm!

You will love it.

Pippa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.