Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
well es cana is nice for 1st timers.plus playa den bossa.both family resorts.es cana is on a hill and pdb is flat.for centraly located pdb would be best.near to ibiza town 5 mins from airport.bit more live in pdb.mine you san an bay is nice as well.other side of island.20/25 bus ride from airport.as es cana is about the same.depends on taffic.

everyone has there fav resort.

when you planning on going.i can give you more info when i get back on the 16th june ok.
thanks very much , going on 24th july for 2 weeks , still not sure if ibiza is for my family and i ,, want make sure that the place i stay is good for my 7 year old and that we aint poluted with lager louts ... in saying this would really love to go the island but just a bit wary incase its way ott and too much for my family and i
There are lots of lovely family friendly places in Ibiza. You can't judge the island from the way the media portrays it.

I have been to San Antonio Bay with my six year old and it was great. We have also been to Playa Den Bossa 5 times and Cala Llonga once.

All of them were family friendly, although Cala Llonga may be a bit too quiet.

From what I have read on here, Es Cana seems to be aimed at childrem and families.

In all of those visits we have never been bothered by 'lager louts'.............

:cheers
Ditto the above - and ditto Es Cana. :tup

Try the Caribe Hotel or the Coral Playa - Both cater very well for families - Not sure about the star rating though

(where do you normally go to - so people get get some sort of comparison)
My family and I have been to San Antonio Bay for a number of years in the Hotel Milord. This is an excellent hotel with good food, although the evening entertainment isn't that great. You can upgrade to all inclusive in this hotel at a reasonable price however we never have as we have always found plenty in the resort of San Antonio Bay at reasonable prices. The hotel is directly on the beach and although not a good beech it is adequate and the sea is family friendly . The nightlife in the resort is family friendly too depending on what you like. Most bars are basic and outside however they are cheap and most have bouncy castles, trampolines and go karts etc which are either charged at a one off minimal price for the night or they are free whenever you are in the bar. It is not full of lager louts as they are over in San Antonio Town (which is lovely in the day and only a ferry ride away from outside the Milord). The resort is no frills but good for kids. There are also plenty of places to visit on the island that are only a short journey away.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.