Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
I usually stay in Etap hotels 3/4 times every year when driving through France. They are basic not luxurious but are usually kept very clean and are normally in locations not far from the major motorways/main roads. The rooms sleep three people and have ensuite bathrooms.They are often close to restaurants and supermarkets.
I haven't stayed in the Dunkirque Etap but haven't had any bad experiences at any of the others that I have used in France.
thankyou for your reply judith :) will have a look..there doesnt seem to be that much choice of hotels!thanks again

nichola
Nichola

I don't think I would use the Etaps for a prolonged stay (lack of amenities, often in industrial areas etc) but for one night I think they are adequate. The rooms are Airconditioned which is useful as you can't keep windows open for long if you are near to a main road and you can cancel without charge right up to the day of travel. Many of the hotels have secure parking.

Judith
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.