Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
had a good night out in " Dicey Riley's " in the porta rico centre...great irish bar..pool and darts...larger 2.5 euros a pint , cafferys bitter 3 euros a pint and magners cider 3.9 euros a pint :cheers ...live music...requests sung....kareoke...really enjoyed it...tweetie
had a good night out in " Dicey Riley's " in the porta rico centre...great irish bar..pool and darts...larger 2.5 euros a pint , cafferys bitter 3 euros a pint and magners cider 3.9 euros a pint

a pint of local lager 2.5 ‚£2.50 £3.90... sorry but that's rather stiff :( :(
  • Edited by ray388 2014-07-18 08:57:26
hi ray....we were on AI and so this the only night we bothered to go elsewhere ....it was my birthday night out while we were away...I just put prices in as people often ask about them....Im no expert in that department...hubby said they were OK....and they were a bit cheaper than where we went on his birthday last year.....tweetie
TWEETIE PIE
bring back cheap bevy
bring back cheap bevy
bring back cheap bevy

this should be the call :tongue :whoops :whoops :wave: :wave:
Hi
My sister and I who are both in our 50s and we are both very much young at heart, going PDI next month, and have never visited there before. Any suggestions of good bars and restaurants would be much appreciated. Also good night spots.
Thank you

Dawnie-Rob
Hello everyone!

I'm just new here in this forum and I like the forum because it talks about bars and restaurants and most of all the experience of the commentors. Sound's really interesting when I started to read some post and this makes me share my experience also.

Just wanna share this experienced of mine. The restaurant that I really like to come by is Craachan restaurant its located at Prince Square because of its unique taste and good quality service that I encountered with the dining staff who served us. I really like the food so much and most of all Cranachan dessert and Ice-Cream sundaes. I'm gonna miss it.. So far I'll be leaving for a 3 weeks and will gonna miss it.
hi anele....just saying welcome aboard...and happy sailing.....hope you get to like HT as much as we do :D ....tweetie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.