Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
It is tiny as is almost everything on the island( and yes biggest of 2 on the island ) -The island is not about mass tourism, so there is not the same 'level' of tourist 'facilities' you might find on Majorca or the spanish mainland( a good thing IMHO )
Compared to the water parks on Majorca it's tiny. Don't expect too much from it.
Does anyone know the prices or a website that i could find the water park.
many thanks.
It looks perfect for young children. I have a 7 year old that is still learning to swim - would you recommend?
We're staying in Cala'n Forcat but which water park would you say is the best?

Lianne x
Waterpark is perfect for young children, very few queues and reasonably priced, get a 3 day ticket for good value.
I would say the water park in cala n bosch is better for older children(10-14). There is also a great wave pool both are about the same price wise as are good value if you stay all day. I was in CB park this summer with my children and it was pretty empty on the more expensive Saturday but was worth it ( 18 Eur adult/ day 10 Child 11 and under ) as there were no queues for the VERY good slides.Restaurant prices were also a pleasant suprise non ripoff and okay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.