Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
status aerials
4 Posts
fred ..hi there ,,what is a status aerial???
a round aerial thing that sits on top your caravan that is supposed to provide tv channels anywhere in europe

but sadly falls short of the mark
Hi Fizz, I have been caravaning to Devon Ciffs many times, though not for a few years now as I go abroad. But my holidays in Devon Cliffs are times to remember when the kids were younger. Although the drive from North Wales to Devon is quite a drive its well worth it.
The name Devon Cliffs means it is on a cliff so you have to walk down some steps to the beach buts its a nice beach, only problem is seaweed as its everywhere at the waters edge. But in peak weeks they do remove it. Are you going in a touring caravan or static. I used to take my tourer and pitch on the touring field, which meant that you could use all the clubs for free and swimming pools. any more info nedded just ask me I'll be hapy to help :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.