Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Although it's years since we were there, we enjoyed San Antonio Bay. great location with enough to do in the area but also the option of more hectic nightlife in San Antonio town if you so wish. The beach was pretty good too.

We went for an evening on the bus to Ibiza town which was a change but I prefered to stay in San An Bay. Can't remember how much of a transfer it was but it was ok. Sorry, no idea about costs as we haven't been there for about 10 years.
We also stayed in San Antonio Bay and have no experience of other areas.

We stayed at the Rosamar just a couple of weeks after it opened. It was set back from the main road so was just a couple of minutes walk to the other hotels and bars, but set back enough to be really quiet. However it may have changed as it was a few years ago.

Very easy to get into San Antonio town although we only went there during the day.

luci :wave
Ibiza town is quite a hot spot if you want that sort of thing. Also it is the transport hub and so you can catch buses to everywhere else with ease if you want to explore a bit.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.