Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
This may be better in the Cyprus forum but I have a friend who works at Olympic Holidays here in Limassol and she sent me a whole list of excursions just a couple of weeks ago but it's on a word document which I cannot post on here.

If you want to send me a message with your email address, I can send it to you....
Please see thewhat to do and see thread in the Cyprus forum this will cover most of what's available, you will find the independent tour companies cheaper than your tour operator

yasus
wizard
cyprus100 wrote:
This may be better in the Cyprus forum but I have a friend who works at Olympic Holidays here in Limassol and she sent me a whole list of excursions just a couple of weeks ago but it's on a word document which I cannot post on here.

If you want to send me a message with your email address, I can send it to you....

Thanks a lot for that, i will pm you now. :cheers
Shell, you should be able to copy and paste from a Word document to here.

luci :wave
luci HT Mod wrote:
Shell, you should be able to copy and paste from a Word document to here.

luci :wave

Luci

It's in the form of a table and also has images so I know from experience it will end up as a complete shambles trying to copy it.

I may be able to make it into a jpeg or upload it as a page online and link it by a URL but don't have the time or inclination just now as it's past midnight and we're not long in from our pub quiz.

I will email the document tomorrow to briggsy2007 but will see what I can do about finding a way to get it on the site as it offers some insightful info as to what trips are on offer and of course following on from Wizard's comment - if anyone wants to check out the local prices for a competitive cost, well they will be forearmed....
briggsy2007 wrote:
cyprus100 wrote:

Thanks a lot for that, i will pm you now. :cheers

Hi,
Sorry I've not replied yet as I realised I have the file on my works laptop so will try and send it to you either later tonight if I get chance to log on or it will be tomorrow, if that's okay?
hi thanks for that, please dont rush, only when you have a spare moment. thanks again louise x
Hi Louise,

Just sent it to you now with 2 attachments.

Hope you have a great holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.