Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
We haven't stayed there,but looked round when we were in the area over Easter
looks a nice site and the local area is lovely

nice beach,pubs etc in Croyde

have a look on other sites for reviews ;)
Thanks Rachie. Have had a look on TA and elsewhere and reviews are generally positive. Looking forward to it now. Hope the weather improves :yikes
just take clothing for all weathers and you should be fine :rofl

are you booking another SUN hol this time round ? Don't think I'm going to . Still got Brittany one to go on in June half term. And will then try and book Oct half term next time round
Hi.
We're going to ruda next weekend. We will be packing for all weathers as it's so unpredictable at the moment :que
We havent booked a sun hol this time although i did have a look for august bank hol, but de cided to leave it open.
Hoping to book in the next round though for october, -maybe the isle of wight!
We have a week away in the june half term (not with the sun)
Also doing lotsof research for next year's hols at he moment. It's holiday overload a bit, but i love it :rofl
Enjoy ure week in june :cheers
thanks ,cant wait now :)

lol i love holidays,gives you something to look forward to :D

def pack for all weathers lol and then you can't go wrong ,weather is so bloomin changeable ,even in the space of one day !

Have a lovely time :tup
Had a lovely time in ruda. It's one we will defintely go back to. Really spacious van, clean and well equipped. Pool was great onsite as well even though it was small.
The beach was lovely as was the little village and surrounding areas. Saw a few campsites in the area for future reference. Weather was warm and sunny which was real bonus :)
Might try to book again for the august bank hol in the next round of sun hols :D
glad you enjoyed :)

the aug dates were available in April and went like hot cakes !

they did put some more aug dates on a few days ago ,but think they have all gone too
Thanks. I did look again for August when they added more hols on, but nothing doing :(

I'll have go again in July. :)
Got this park again in the last (september) sun promotion.

Going for a weekend in october. :)
:tup Glad you managed to get a week Suncatcher - enjoy :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.