General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Sounds like a plan Michelle. :tup Basically a Christmas that involves all the presents being some kind of holiday. :rofl That's my kind of Christmas.

Doe :sun2
Looking at it that way Doe, yeah its a good plan :D
Ah sorry I shouldn't post from a mobile device lol
I'm the same with my bb, I can press send and then realise the damned thing has changed one of my words :)
;) mine does that too...I call it dyslexic text!

I normally post about 80 christmas cards each year....but the price of 2nd class stamp this year...hmmm think majority will now be getting greetings via email instead :rofl
I'm cutting my Christmas Card list down too as the price of stamps is terrible. That's a good idea Betty sending greetings via e-mail instead.
:yikes I am with Doe, I dont even think about it until December, then I write a list - that's the hardest bit, planning what to give people - then I go do it usually early to mid December in one go.

:D I even write a plan of which shops to get what in so I know where to go and what to get in each shop.

:whoops I think I'm a bit weird!
I don't shorty, I think you are just fine :tup I don't want to be fed up with it by the time it gets here. Doing the shopping is part of the buildup and I don't want he build up to be there till December. I have been known to buy presents on Xmas eve. :duh

Doe :sun2
Just waiting for the sale at poundland and I will be heading there for all my crimbo shopping :D
I've decided what I am doing - and it won't take much spending.
In fact I don't even need to go anywhere other than the Post Office.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.