America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Mandalay Bay is the original tower. The Four Seasons is situated in that tower, but has a separate entrance, pool,etc. THEHotel is the newer tower. It is linked to the original tower on the ground floor only.
The Four Seasons occupies the top 5 floors of Mandalay Bay hotel and has its own pool with Jacuzzis and a Sunglasses Butler to clean your sunglasses. You can also get misted with Evian water and there is frozen fresh fruit provided.

THEhotel as pebbles says is a separate tower at the Mandalay Bay resort. However it is changing its name later this year the the Delano Las Vegas.
luci HT Mod wrote:
and a Sunglasses Butler to clean your sunglasses.

Surely not an actual 'sunglasses cleaning person?'
Yep, although we didn't use the service when we were there. It is not mentioned on the Four Seasons site so perhaps they no longer provide it, but it is mentioned here:-

http://www.trails.com/list_17196_aaa-star-hotels-las-vegas.html
Oh Glynis- you haven't lived without getting your sunglasses cleaned. We got that in Dubai. :D
Must be a cushy number Fiona :lol: (I'd feel embarrased having someone clean my sunglasses. I'm obviously not destined to live the high life :lol:)
he also came round with a cooling spray :D Its good for a one off
Glynis HT Admin wrote:
Must be a cushy number Fiona :lol: (I'd feel embarrased having someone clean my sunglasses. I'm obviously not destined to live the high life :lol:)

I know what you mean Glynis, we had a sunglasses cleaner who used to come round the pool at the last hotel we went to in Marsa Alam. I just didn't feel comfortable with it at all for some bizarre reason, somehow it seemed too servile :( I guess and made me feel embarrassed, I just don't want to be waited on to that level.

I'm quite happy with someone brining me drinks to my sunbed because that's the norm in a five star hotel but sunglasses cleaning seemed a bit much and awkward.
wazzer wrote:

From my post made in January:-

luci HT Mod wrote:

THEhotel as pebbles says is a separate tower at the Mandalay Bay resort. However it is changing its name later this year the the Delano Las Vegas.

This was announced last year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.