Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
If this is the Caribbean Holiday village Agadir, we had a lovely holiday there about 3 years ago. We were there in April so I'm sorry I can't help with the weather aspect of it- the weather was very disappointing when we were there :(

Not sure if you are referring to Agadir or whether there's a Caribbean Holiday Village elsewhere in Morocco so I'll say no more for now :tup
shirley h wrote:
If this is the Caribbean Holiday village Agadir, we had a lovely holiday there about 3 years ago. We were there in April so I'm sorry I can't help with the weather aspect of it- the weather was very disappointing when we were there :(

Not sure if you are referring to Agadir or whether there's a Caribbean Holiday Village elsewhere in Morocco so I'll say no more for now :tup

thanks shirley yes its in Agadir x
I've just checked the review section for this hotel and found that it was in fact 2 years ago that we were there. Our review is the 6th one down at the moment and my sister's is the one above it. Not sure if you've read the reviews they're here

Hope you have a great time!
i am going there in aug 2013 with my son . are there shops markets close by.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.