Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Also, just spotted a grammatical error on the main hotel review page "Add You Review" ;)
Pippy wrote:
Morning!

I'm trying to post a review for a Premier Inn I stayed at in December. Each time I go to preview my review, the ratings are incorrect, they are not the ratings I in-putted and I don't want to post the review with those incorrect ratings :)

Also, I'll be posting a few more reviews for Premier Inn/Ibis/Days Inn type hotels (I do a lot of gig trips, hence a lot of one/two night stays) and they will all be very similar. This is not because I work for any of the hotel chains involved, it's just there is only so much one can say in this type of review, regarding this type of accommodation as they tend to be much of a muchness ;)

HI Pippy,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Phil is aware, and he’s going to have a look at it for you.
Thanks again
Lisa :)
Pippy wrote:
Also, just spotted a grammatical error on the main hotel review page "Add You Review" ;)

Hi again,

I cant see the error you are refering to, hmmm, is it on this page?
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/write-review/

If not, can you point me more in the right place?? :-) and we will get it sorted!

Thanks!
Lisa
HI Lisa,

It's on the main index page of the review forum. In the dark blue box on the right hand side of the page :tup
Thanks for that, it will be sorted soon!

:-)
Just tried to post that review again and the ratings are still incorrect when I preview the review. Will post the review once the problem has been rectified!
Hi Pippy,

It might be that your browser has cached an old version of the JavaScript file. Could you try and press CTRL+F5 together please whilst on review page.

If this doesn't work ill shall double check my changes

Many thanks :)
Phil wrote:
Hi Pippy,

It might be that your browser has cached an old version of the JavaScript file. Could you try and press CTRL+F5 together please whilst on review page.

If this doesn't work ill shall double check my changes

Many thanks :)

I shall try that right now, thank you!
Excellent thanks Pippy! Lisa will vet your review tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your patience :)
Cheers, Phil
Well I now know what to do should it happen again :tup :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.