Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
We had a family holiday with Eurocamp on this campsite last summer and really enjoyed it. It is a very well maintained site and very pretty, pool is small but with a separate one for little kids. However, our kids really enjoyed using the swimming pool. There is quite a lot of seating area around it. It is certainly a good site for r & r. Beautiful beaches nearby but not quite near enough to cycle to. I would thoroughly recommend area and site - several people we spoke while there go back to that site year after year. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.
Hi r&m,
Thanks for the reply, I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay @ La Cigale. After posting the original request for information I decided to bite the bullet and book our holiday with Eurocamp that included the stay at La Cigale. Our kids also really love the Campsite Pools (we stayed at La Yole, Vendee and 2 stop-over sites in Normandy last Summer).
I hope you don't mind, but I would be very grateful for any information on any of the following.
Recommended places to eat, Local Hypermarket/Supermarket.
Do you Know of any Nice beaches, Woodland walks, Cycle Trails(with cycle hire) or Pony Trecks in the area (our 12 year old Daughter was very dissapointed that we didn't manage time for a pony Trek last year!).
Or if you recommend any good days out in the area (just in case the kids get a bit bored of Dads' r&r).
Cheers,
Lee.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.