Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Once again great photos Shell, shame to see the Hotel in such a sad state though. The setting is so stunning you would think that some entrepreneur would take it on and turn it round and make it beautiful again. Probably only a matter of time till someone like Richard Branson or similar sees the potential.

Doe :sun2
The views from where the end of the hotel has crumbled away is quite stunning and no idea what happened to the floor there either, it's completely disappeared in that part of the building.

The rumour was they were going to do a 30 million euro renovation but it didn't look like there had been any start made on it.

Surprisingly, the pool area is quite small for such a big place but at that time I suppose pools weren't the "in" thing?

It could be an amazing place but it will never be a pretty building. The scenery along that side of the mountain is quite stunning though.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.