Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
club omar khayam
11 Posts
my daughter is going here for xmas and I have been trying to find out also but not much info on any sites ??not meny reviews and it appears the Russians use it a lot.
if i dont get any reveiws i shall do one on here when i get back
if i dont get any reveiws i shall do one on here when i get back

That would be great thanks :tup

I spent a while looking around internet and there is nothing really out there about the hotel which is a bit strange :que
look forward to hearing about it paul have a great time
thanks for looking i look at trip advisor regular but only older reviews
hi paul just noticed when you look at the review page of the hotel if you change the English first section to all you will find lots of recent French reviews. they all have a goggle translate button as well...
hi thanks for that i have just read the latest reviews and i think some good some not so but i always remember that the majority of people that write reviews look for the bad things and not the good so i go with an open mind . the hotel i went to last year i had a great time but reading some of the reviews of others that were there at same time i wondered if i had stayed at same hotel. if you go with a negative attitude you will find thngs wrong but just go with the flow and treat the staff with respect and they will do anything for you. as i had said i will give a review after i get home and at least i will have had 2 weeks of not working and nice sunshine so thats a good start.
I agree some reviews are so picky that you should not let them affect your judgement on wether or not to go to the hotel or not ?? I use the reviews to pick up usefull tips like the best trips to do,info on best rooms,names of popular staff etc.
look forward to reading your review and hope you have a great time.
mike
off tomorrow will post a report when i get home but some good ones recently on trip advisor
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.