Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
We have the same problem decipering the time of the last bus to and from Playa Taurito. It is quite important as we believe apart from hotel entertainment there is nothing else to do in the evenings at this resort. Hopefully someone will be able to help us on this issue.
Hi we stayed there last year. The buses are about every 20 minutes and the last bus was at 11 . A taxi to Morgan was 8 euro
When we stayed in Playa Taurito 2 years ago in April the last bus departed from the resort to Puerto Mogan just after 7.30. April is still the winter timetable, The summer timetable I believe commences in mid june. Maybe since we stayed here the timtable has changed and some later buses in the winter have been put on. We caught the last bus into Puerto Mogan and got a taxi for the return journey which cost us 7 euros plus a tip. It is certainly worth doing at least once during your holiday to relieve the monotony of the poor quality entertainment in the hotel in the evenings.
Yes we did go in summer so it was the summer timetable.
Hello,

you can also contact the Gran Canrian public bus company Globalsu by phone seven days a week:
0034 928 25 26 30
or
0034 902 38 11 10

Enjoy :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.