America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I think your looking at the same sort of weather as your may trip,weather may be a little cooler at start of holiday but by the end at grand canyon and vegas still be high 90s
The Archers trip is great, we did the same one in 2010 and had the Las Vegas extension. I would struggle to come up with anything negative to say about it. After we booked I went on trip adviser to look at the hotels and most looked terrible but we would go and stay in every one again.Denver was a great place to start. Bryce canyon had a wow factor. If you have a chance to see the rodeo at Cody do it, we had one long smile for two hours
Thanks for the replies Yeltzman and Shrimper. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the trip shrimper. This will be our first tour with Archers, but have heard good things about them. Its also reassuring to hear that the hotels are okay, because I also have researched them online and was having a few doubts about them.!! We are looking forward to the holiday even more now and will definitely try to see the rodeo if we can.

Cheers
My husband and I are doing the same tour with archers. We are planning to start on 18th!!
Hope you enjoy the trip as much as we did, I would love to do it again
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.