EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Congratulations and The Very Best of Luck for the Future :D
Far far from irrelevant Ank!!!

Very useful info indeed.

In about 2 years will be looking for a similar location/deal (subject to inflation no doubt).

Looikg to spend most of the year on Tenerife to manage our letting properties in Los Cristianos but would prefer to reside somewhere quieter.

Keep us posted on your situation please.

All the best for the future

Pete
Nice one, Ank! :tup
Now all you need to do is build the Teide defences! :lol:
Thanks all :D Lol @ Bawbee!! I'll be the first up there nosing when it starts LOL

Peter, will definately keep up to speed in here, I think internet cafes will be my second home until we get hooked up ourselves!! Have you been to the Tamaimo area? Very cheap to live, compred to the resorts. Same as all local aread I suppose. Makes going out a bargain!!
Thanks Ank

Looking forward to regular news and updates.

No not ventured up to Tamaimo but will make it a priority this summer.

Pete
I have lived in Tamaimo on 2 occasions. Once in Calle D'Agua and then in Casa Angeles opposite the cemetery.

It is a great little village but you really must learn Spanish to appreciate it fully. I gets cold at night and in the winter so don't throw away your woolies just yet!!

The fresh bocadillos form the bakery by the petrol station are excellent and the Areperia Girasol is owned by Pancho who is a good host.... the roast pork on the bar is to die for.

The only real set back is the long windy road up from Los Gigs...... beware the Guardia are often in the layby by the cemetery or on the hill going out of town and they are merciless.

Have fun, I envy you the peace... Bangkok is somewhat busier!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.