Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Mrs
3 Posts
My question is this: if we went to Crete in early November for around 2 weeks where should we stay? I guess it gives us the option of moving around and staying maybe a week in 2 different places as our bases. We normally like to stay at least 3-4 nights in a place otherwise there's too much packing and unpacking! Has anyone used https://aktis.taxi/ before? We're thinking of also visiting Santorini for maybe 4 nights as we went there about 14 years ago and thought it "unique".
I think it depends on what you like to do on holiday - November is quite late in the season and I think that if you one of the things you are looking for is a lively nightlife then bars and clubs etc could be starting to wind-down or even have closed for the winter. On the other hand if you are interested in a relatively quiet holiday, getting out and about and visiting some of the historic sights without the blistering heat then western Crete towards Chania could suit you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.