All

There has been several comments on this forum and to me personally about monitoring of personal messages sent on our forum messaging system. Therefore, as we have and are going to change features, processes and continue to grow a community which is based on trust, formally I wish to inform you of the situation on this forum.

Where there are messages sent via members on this forum to other members, these messages WILL NOT be monitored by anyone involved in the running of this site. Administrators, Moderators, management or any other person within Holiday Truths Limited will not monitor any form of internal communication on our messaging system. Obvious,, while that is our stance, in the event that there are issues which compromise any form of illegality, criminality or things such as complaints around harassment, where requested from us, the relevant authorities will be given access to the systems they need. In accordance with our privacy policy, it is stated in that policy that we will disclose anything which is illegal etc to those authorities that request the same.

Apart from that, we completely respect each members privacy and in accordance with our practices, adherence to values such as data protection, we do not monitor internal messages.

I hope that this clarifies the matter, if you have any further questions, please message me or post on here.

Cheers

Lance